A healthy alternative, slices of apple dipped into an oats meal and almond milk batter and baked in cococut oil.
A good kick-start of your day! It can also be served as a snack, take one apple slice and serve some zero fat yoghurt on the side.
- 100gr Oats meal
- 2 Eggs (size M)
- 300ml Almond milk
- 1tbs Coconut oil (melted) plus some for frying
- 1 Apple (Elstar)
- 1tbs Agave syrup
- Fresh fruit (mixed berries)
- Zero fat yogurt
- Mix all ingredients except for the apple together in a bowl (mix figusriously with a whisk) or poor into your Nutribullit and mix for 1 minute. Set aside for 15 mins to rest in your fridge.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and whipe some coconut oil over the botom of the pan by using oiled kitchen paper.
- Meanwhile, slice apples (1/2 cm thick slices), dip into the batter and cook for about 1 min on each side, until golden. Set aside on a plate covered with tin foil to keep warm.
- Serve with fresh fruits, I used blueberries, strawberries and raspberries (additionally; a good dollop of yogurt).
I’d love to hear from you, login to post your comment.
Login to post comments Click here to create an account