Baking with pre-made puff pastry just made this Cinnamon roll a whole lot easier to make!
It’s a shortcut ‘cheat’ but nevertheless, it tastes delicious.
- 1 pack (or sheet) puff pastry
- 1 tbs soft butter
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- 2 tbs cinnamon powder
For the icing:
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp water
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 180 °C. Line a baking dish with baking paper and set aside.
2. Roll the puff pastry out, spread the butter and distribute evenly with the sugar and cinnamon.
3. Roll the dough (start at long side) into one big roll and slice into approx. eight pieces. Place the rolls in the prepared baking dish and bake for 20 - 25 mins.
4. Meanwhile stir together the icing ingredients. Set aside.
5. When the cinnamon rolls are done and while still warm, poor the icing over the freshly baked cinnamon rolls. Let is slightly cool and enjoy!
I’d love to hear from you, login to post your comment.
Login to post comments Click here to create an account